What is the best WiFi and bluetooth network card?

alcadiosystem

AMD OS X Member
One of the main problems when creating a hack in a stable way is the implementation of the wifi network as bluetooth

The use of a network card and blurtooth such as the Fenvi T919, but of course this is not the only one that can meet all expectations, that is why I have created this post, so that all interested can include all Wi-Fi cards and bluetooth with which it has worked for them, especially the one to only connect and work, since most of those who enter this world have problems from which to choose.

I have seen many posts in which many people have problems with this, so through the community, we can all put here what is their wifi and bluetooth network card that works for them in addition to its hack, so that new enthusiasts can know where go and do.

I really appreciate your input

NOTE: I use a tp-link nano Dual Ac600 Archer T2u
My hack is:
Ryzen 5 3600
B550 gigabyte DS3H
16gb RAM CORSAIR
M.2 240gb gigabyte
1 tb WDB
ASUS rx5500xt 4gb DDR6
MAC OX CATALINA

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
What you wanna get yourself is a BCM94360CS2 and a PCIe adaptor for it.
Thats easily the best solution if you don’t have onboard Intel WiFi that you can swap out with a BCM94360NG instead.

Just to add, everything else out the like the T919 and older Broadcom Combo cards and all a pile of rubbish. They are the two cards I recommend if you don’t want headache trying to make it work.

The onboard Intel combo cards works ok now using the open wireless kexts but they are far from perfect, (not yet anyway)

Last edited:

savage001

AMD OS X Member
+1 for the BCM94360NG I have one in each of my machines, laptop and desktop (built in wifi, replaced Intel card) and they work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lhlittlehorse

AMD OS X Member
I use TP-LINK TL-WN823N for wifi .(require drive https://github.com/chris1111/Wireless-USB-OC-Big-Sur-Adapter)

TP-LINK UB4A BLUETOOTH 4.0 for bluetooth (OOB)

DESKTOP ---1) AMD R3 3300X + ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS
2) AMD R3 2300X + ASROCK A320M HVD -R4.0

LAPTOP-----1) Dell Inspiron 15 5593-6585MX4G I7 1065G7 [no need usb bluetooth , internal bluetooth working]
2) ACER E1- 471 I3 HD3000

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.