Waves plugins some are working | some I fixed | some are not working

Jesinth

AMD OS X Member
@Shaneee some of the waves plugins are working out of the box, I patched some plugins and some are not working

I downloaded from : https://www.torrentmac.net/waves-12-complete-v19-10-20/

Crashed validation - are fixable
Not validated due to internal error - are not fixable

The main problem is intel fast memset
But i managed to patch for some plugins

The plugins that I patched by Adobe fixes
Eg:: in sheps omnis channel, z-noise,metafilter,cla mixdown,gw series,etc
This plugin crashed because os genericintelprocessor.dylib and avxintelprocessor.dylib
So I patched with
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x6A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' $FILE
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x4A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x1A\x00|sg' $FILE

And now they are working perfectly

And the plugins that are Not validated due to internal error
Eg::abbey road tg mastering chain,ovox, renaissance channel,h-reverb hybrid,etc
I am not able to patch
I tried to patch those plugins but also it comes as Not validated due to internal error

when logic is launched by using mkl_debug_cpu_type=5 the all plugins that are Not validated due to internal error are successfully validated but not not showing in work space(in project - audio fx- audio units - waves -<plugin>) and also taking lot of time to load logic pro x

I installed big sur 11.0.1
I installed waves 12
I use logic pro x

My pc::
3600x
Asrock x570 steel legend
16 gb ram
5500xt

Please please see through it

working plugins and patched plugins: Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.52.42 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.52.55 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.53.09 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.53.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.53.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.53.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.53.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.54.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.52.29 PM.png

Not working plugins::

abbey road chambers
abbey road reverb plates
abbey road studio 3
abbey road tg mastering chain
cla bass
cla mixhub
f6 floating -band dynamic eq
h-reverb htbrid reverb
ir live
jjp series plugins
live
manny marroquin signature series
maserati hmx
maserati vx1
morphoder
ovox
the king's microphones
waves tune real-time
x-fsbk
x-noise

(the not working less but they are more more more............ essential)
(i have did not tested the waves instrument plugins because i am using only waves fx plugins)

Last edited:

illSaya

AMD OS X Member
Hi Jesnith!
I got the same issue and I try to find a way to make the waves vst "SoundShifter Pitch" work.
I can't find this vst, neither in any of your Screenshots or in the list of not working plugins below. It is usually part of the waves collections.

Could you check and tell me if you managed to make this vst work? Would help me a lot! trying to solve this for days, and I don't even know if it is possible.

Next thing to try is via VM and hope it works... Did you try that already?

Thanks for your effort so far!

P.S.: In case "soundShifter" is not included in V12, could you tell me what I need to change in your patches, so they work with older Waves Versions V11/V10?

Last edited:

iamprabhuantony

AMD OS X Member
@Shaneee some of the waves plugins are working out of the box, I patched some plugins and some are not working

I downloaded from : https://www.torrentmac.net/waves-12-complete-v19-10-20/

Crashed validation - are fixable
Not validated due to internal error - are not fixable

The main problem is intel fast memset
But i managed to patch for some plugins

The plugins that I patched by Adobe fixes
Eg:: in sheps omnis channel, z-noise,metafilter,cla mixdown,gw series,etc
This plugin crashed because os genericintelprocessor.dylib and avxintelprocessor.dylib
So I patched with
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x6A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' $FILE
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x4A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x1A\x00|sg' $FILE

And now they are working perfectly

And the plugins that are Not validated due to internal error
Eg::abbey road tg mastering chain,ovox, renaissance channel,h-reverb hybrid,etc
I am not able to patch
I tried to patch those plugins but also it comes as Not validated due to internal error

when logic is launched by using mkl_debug_cpu_type=5 the all plugins that are Not validated due to internal error are successfully validated but not not showing in work space(in project - audio fx- audio units - waves -<plugin>) and also taking lot of time to load logic pro x

I installed big sur 11.0.1
I installed waves 12
I use logic pro x

My pc::
3600x
Asrock x570 steel legend
16 gb ram
5500xt

Please please see through it

working plugins and patched plugins: View attachment 1785View attachment 1786View attachment 1787View attachment 1788View attachment 1789View attachment 1790View attachment 1791View attachment 1792View attachment 1784

Not working plugins::

abbey road chambers
abbey road reverb plates
abbey road studio 3
abbey road tg mastering chain
cla bass
cla mixhub
f6 floating -band dynamic eq
h-reverb htbrid reverb
ir live
jjp series plugins
live
manny marroquin signature series
maserati hmx
maserati vx1
morphoder
ovox
the king's microphones
waves tune real-time
x-fsbk
x-noise

(the not working less but they are more more more............ essential)
(i have did not tested the waves instrument plugins because i am using only waves fx plugins)
Could you Please attach those Commands for Waves Plugins here.... Thanks

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Could you Please attach those Commands for Waves Plugins here.... Thanks

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.