Upgrade to MacOS Mojave

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
Hello. I have MacOS 10.13.3 installed on my computer, but I can't put any updates there. Software updates, such as Safari from the Appstore, are installed without problems, but updates to the system itself are not successful. I couldn't update the installed MacOS 10.13.3 even to 10.13.6. When the computer restarts after running the update installer and in Clover I select "Boot Install MacOS From MackintoshHD" the download stops at "End RandomSeed". If you select "Boot MacOS from MackintoshHD", the update is not installed. There is probably something wrong with kernel or with Boot Args. Please write the most detailed instructions on how to update the system from 10.13.3 to 10.13.6 and from 10.13.6 to Mojave.
I can give you more information if you need it, just let me know.
I used translate.yandex.ru to translate this text into English
My computer:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050
memory: 8GB
SSD: 230GB
P.s I made a mistake when choosing the topic where I wrote the post.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
The issue is the Clover patches aren't supported. If you made the switch to OpenCore you could run the latest version of High Sierra without issues.

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
The issue is the Clover patches aren't supported. If you made the switch to OpenCore you could run the latest version of High Sierra without issues.
So I need to replace Clover with openCore and then I can update the system to 10.13.3? will OpenCore also fix the error when upgrading to mojave? I used Yandex translate to translate this text into English.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
OpenCore will allow any version of 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 although your GPU will only work on 10.13. You can use 10.13.6

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
OpenCore will allow any version of 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 although your GPU will only work on 10.13. You can use 10.13.6
Okay. Could you write or send a link to the OpenCore installation instructions? I couldn't find any good instructions on Google
Thank you for your help

savage001

AMD OS X Member
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.