Trying to install MacOS in my HP Pavilion Gaming 15 AMD Laptop

af0209

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys! I was trying to install MacOS on my HP Pavilion Gaming 15 laptop, but i cant get it to boot in the installer. Does anyone have a EFI that works with my pc?

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
GPU1: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
GPU2: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 TI
RAM: 8GB
SSD: NVME 500GB
NETWORK: RealTek RTL8822CE PCIe Adapter

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I'm sorry to say you are wasting your time with this laptop.
  1. The GTX 1650 Ti is not supported in any version of macOS.
  2. The integrated AMD graphics are not supported either.
  3. So you won't be able to install macOS with any graphics acceleration.

af0209

AMD OS X Member
I know, i already struggled with that, i just need ir for school and for adapting my programming language for macOS, i just need to get it installed

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You would be better served buying a second hand Intel system/laptop for macOS. Without a Mux switch for the graphics and a macOS compatible graphics card, AMD laptops such as your HP model just don't work.

Whereas the IGPU will work with macOS in most Intel based HP, Dell, Asus etc. laptops.

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
i tried yesterday, and i got a this mac os version is incompatible with bla bla bla
Use MacBookPro15,4 SMBIOS.

- ExtremeXT

kevini

AMD OS X Member
i tried yesterday, and i got a this mac os version is incompatible with bla bla bla
Any success with this? I have lenovo legion 5 amd ryzen 5 5600h with RTX 3060, and also can't install mac..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.