Time Off

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Hello guys.
I won’t be that active for a few weeks. We had a house fire located in our kitchen and we’ve had to move into temporary accommodation till ours is hopefully fixed.
Luckily we all got out unharmed although I did receive oxygen treatment for smoke inhalation. It was only the kitchen and it’s contents we lost which unfortunately included lots of clothes to be or already washed. The living room suffered some smoke and heat damage. The main thing is myself, partner and both kids are safe and well.
Hopefully I won’t be offline too long. Stay safe guys.

Thanks,
Shaneee

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Oh dude that’s terrible, I’m so sorry to hear that and I’m glad your all ok.
I will do what I can when I can on here buddy to help out until you return.
Take Care and take your time.

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
the important thing is that you and your family are all safe

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Damn, that's rough. Fire damage is such a nightmare. Good to hear you and yours are safe!

eMac

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Glad your family is safe mate, Fires are awful and of course you will rebuild! Good to hear you and everyone are safe!

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
man ! , i am so sad for you. I hope you will recover at the double of your lost. Be blessed.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks guys. I've got my PC here and getting my broadband installed soon but still won't be as active or online as much.

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
Thanks guys. I've got my PC here and getting my broadband installed soon but still won't be as active or online as much.
Glad everyone is ok, that is rough. I do a lot of this type of renovation work I wish I were nearby, I would rebuild it ASAP. The worlds AMD hackintosh users need you up and running buddy.
P.S. sending help$$$

savage001

AMD OS X Member
Last year we had a kitchen explosion as well, luckily no one was seriously injured as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beembuilds

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys.
I won’t be that active for a few weeks. We had a house fire located in our kitchen and we’ve had to move into temporary accommodation till ours is hopefully fixed.
Luckily we all got out unharmed although I did receive oxygen treatment for smoke inhalation. It was only the kitchen and it’s contents we lost which unfortunately included lots of clothes to be or already washed. The living room suffered some smoke and heat damage. The main thing is myself, partner and both kids are safe and well.
Hopefully I won’t be offline too long. Stay safe guys. read guide about exhaust fans check more on site

Thanks,
Shaneee
Glad your family is safe mate, Fires are awful and of course you will rebuild! Good to hear you and everyone are safe!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.