The 'other' forum now supports AMD.

Hbg1968

AMD OS X Member
Well, one of the other well known sites, that I will not name, who also banned me for requesting help on AMD, now supports AMD (and my posts were restored this week???) . Anyway, I will continue to support this forum, and promote it where possible.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
That site has a bad rep in other hackintosh focused sites everywhere...

Hbg1968

AMD OS X Member
I just saw someone replied to one of my 'banned' posts on that site, and I saw Shaneee's build on there. ;)
I'll probably do the same so I can help 'spread the word' of AMD running MacOS. My work colleagues are impressed, especially when they saw the benchmarks. IK would say my build is near stable, though I sometimes get issues with the USB ports. EG. plugging a USB stick into a certain port, causes the mouse to behave erratically (I have the Keyboard and mouse plugged in via the Logitech Unifying Receiver, as my BT dongle would not recognise until the system had booted).
I just did a reinstall using Sunnys method on TTL(
), and may need to look at the USB ports again. I have turned Sleep/hibernation off, to prevent any crashes, until I can find a confirmed fix.

RyzenPro

AMD OS X Member
Well, one of the other well known sites, that I will not name, who also banned me for requesting help on AMD, now supports AMD (and my posts were restored this week???) . Anyway, I will continue to support this forum, and promote it where possible.

I decided to put tonymacx86.com to blacklist filter in MikroTik... LoL

Hbg1968

AMD OS X Member
I decided to put tonymacx86.com to blacklist filter in MikroTik... LoL
I use it begrudgingly. Too many Apple fanboys on there. ;)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.