The New AMD OS X

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the New AMD OS X

I've taken the decision to start the forum a fresh. The main reason for this is to clean it up. There are alot of dead topics and outdated information on the old forum. With this fresh start I hope to keep this version tidier and better moderated. The old version will still be accessible here, https://amd-osx.com/forum/

Unfortunately I don't have a clean way to import the existing user database without it creating a mess so you will need to re-register. Once you've done so please feel free to re-create any topics here like your Success Story for example or a recent support topic.

Anyone who had donated on the previous forum please send me a private message with your forum username and email for the old version and I'll correct your rank here.

If there are any queries feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks and Welcome to AMD OS X V2

-Shaneee

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
(y) Couldn't hurt with some long tail advertising income maybe :D

D

Deleted member

How can I access the EFI Files from Success Guides posted in the old forum if I cannot register for it since registration is disabled?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Would it be possible to mark unread threads in a forum similar to forums in the overview?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Would it be possible to mark unread threads in a forum similar to forums in the overview?

Do you mean to mark all thread read? Please elaborate.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Do you mean to mark all thread read? Please elaborate.

Sorry, I meant in the overview all forums with new posts are marked with 'new'. On the forum overview then I don't see which threads have new posts.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I'll look into this.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, I meant in the overview all forums with new posts are marked with 'new'. On the forum overview then I don't see which threads have new posts.

Unread threads are now in bold and underlined with read threads are regular.

Manuk

AMD OS X Member
If you've installed macOS Catalina 10.15. 1 or later, you can use these graphics cards that are based on the AMD Navi RDNA architecture. Recommended graphics cards include the AMD Radeon RX 5700, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary.

anonigviewer

bingenerator

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.