System Sleep wake Kernel Panic on Ryzentosh Ryzen 5 2600, GT 740, B450 Aorus Elite - Wake transition timed out

tiagoadriao

AMD OS X Member
Hello all,

I'm running Mojave on my Ryzentosh on a B450 Aorus Elite with R5 2600, 16 GB ram and GT 740 2GB.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 17.33.49.png
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 17.32.54.png

I can get my hack to sleep, but when it awakes, turns on the fans and power lights but no screen. After 3 minutes it reboot by itself.

I've already mapped the USB ports and even disabled the USB2.0 ports, IO rear and Internal IO using Hackintool.

I got this kernel panic report.

Could anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
It's a common AMD issue and I'm afraid there is no real fix for it. However Big Sur seems to have working sleep for alot of people.

tiagoadriao

AMD OS X Member
It's a common AMD issue and I'm afraid there is no real fix for it. However Big Sur seems to have working sleep for alot of people.
I've already been there and the issue remains. Is there anyway I could get some info from the kernel panic report? Is it something doable?

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
You could try the HibernateFixup kext from Acidanthera. Used it to fix wakeup issues in the past.

tiagoadriao

AMD OS X Member
Thanks fot the tip, I'll try that.

Last edited:

tiagoadriao

AMD OS X Member
You could try the HibernateFixup kext from Acidanthera. Used it to fix wakeup issues in the past.
Still no luck, keeps on kernel panic

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.