Suggestions please...

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
1. Which is the best VM software for Ryzentosh to install windows 10 for adobe applications and playing games ?

2. I already made my ryzentosh on my PCIe NVMe SSD. Now I want to install windows 10 in another SATA SSD ? How should I do that ? ill it destroy my macOS ?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
1: If you are using macOS as the host only VBox will work.

2: As long as you are careful to select the correct drive then you'll have no issues. Keep the install USB for macOS handy just in case.

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
1: If you are using macOS as the host only VBox will work.

2: As long as you are careful to select the correct drive then you'll have no issues. Keep the install USB for macOS handy just in case.

Thank you :)
1. VBox is allowing me to install Windows 10 32bit version only. Is it possible to play games like GTA V with Box ?

2. Is it necessary to physically remove the MacOS containing NVMe drive before installing windows 10 to the other one ? In some discussion somebody said that installing windows might mess up the boot manager of macOS and its better to install windows 10 first and macOS later. Is that true ?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
1: You've got virtualization turned off in the BIOS.

2: I never removed the drive. You can if you want though just to be extra safe. You could also attach the drive for Windows to VBox and install it that way lol

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
1: You've got virtualization turned off in the BIOS.

2: I never removed the drive. You can if you want though just to be extra safe. You could also attach the drive for Windows to VBox and install it that way lol

Do I have to enable Bootstrap before installing windows 10 ?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
No you shouldn't need to.

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
Thankyou So much.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.