Success: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 B450M DS3H - Gigabyte

JROC7

AMD OS X Member
Hi All,

I have spent several hours trying to troubleshoot the following error code on my hackintosh build:

OCS: No Schema for Arch at 0 index, content <Add>!

I primarily used the Dortania Open Core guide and the Snazzy Labs youtube video, however, I did not see any troubleshooting suggestions for this error. When I select my usb partition, I first get the OCS error and then once I select to boot off of OpenCore (MAC OS), I get the wall of text attached below. Also, I included picture of the drivers, APCI, and kexts, my config.plist, and sanity check for reference.

Thanks

Attachments

• OCS error.jpg
    OCS error.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Mac os boot message.jpg
    Mac os boot message.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • CONFIG.plist
    42.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Kexts, drivers, ACPI.PNG
    Kexts, drivers, ACPI.PNG
    233.8 KB · Views: 57
  • OpenCore config.plist Sanity Checker.pdf
    174.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try this. Your config was a mix match of OC 0.6.0 and 0.6.1. Also you had an SSDT nested in the plist wrong.

Attachments

• config.plist
    39.9 KB · Views: 49

JROC7

AMD OS X Member
Try this. Your config was a mix match of OC 0.6.0 and 0.6.1. Also you had an SSDT nested in the plist wrong.

Thanks for the help Shaneee! After changing the config file, I didn't get the OCS: No Schema for Arch at 0 index, content <Add>! when I booted up.

However, it looks like I am stuck at the PCI configuration screen. I found a video on Youtube with a couple of boots flags to try:

1. ncpi=0x3000 -> I tried to add this to my config file, however, I noticed that it does not save even after I save the file. When stuck on the PCI screen the screen appears to be frozen, however, is there a way to enter the boot flag?
2. ncpi=0x2000 -v
3. UseKernelCache=No ncpi 0x2000 -f -v
4. PCIRootUID=1 ncpi=0x2000
5.-v -x -graphicsenabler=yes

Thanks

Attachments

• Black Screen.jpg
    Black Screen.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
  • boot-arg.PNG
    boot-arg.PNG
    36.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You've got a mix of legacy boot args there too that aren't used now. Check your BIOS for Above 4G and if disable it.

JROC7

AMD OS X Member
Thanks again Shaneee! I was able to boot into Mac OS installer!

I am just stuck in the update section as it says I have no internet connection. From other online forums, it looks like I may be misssing the Ethernet Kext. From further investigation, I installed the smalltreeintel82576 kext when I should have installed the RealtekRTL8111 kext. Is there a way to easily switch these out in the config file without running the oc snapshot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• no internet.PNG
    no internet.PNG
    458.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You need to modify the config. Either by using the snapshot or just change the name manually.

JROC7

AMD OS X Member
Hi Shaneee, after updating the kext and config file, I was able to download and boot into Mac OS! Thank you for your help on this build and I definitely learned a lot from this process. One thing I noticed after setting up clover is that I can see my PC Storage which I use for games on my PC side. Is there a way to disconnect this drive so it does not appear on the Mac OS side? Also, I noticed that I have a drive called "untitled"

What's working:
Sound = works
iMessage = works
Wifi/Bluetooth = not tested

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 11.28.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 11.28.07 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.