Success: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 B450M DS3H - Gigabyte

JROC7

Sep 6, 2020
Hi All,

I have spent several hours trying to troubleshoot the following error code on my hackintosh build:

OCS: No Schema for Arch at 0 index, content <Add>!

I primarily used the Dortania Open Core guide and the Snazzy Labs youtube video, however, I did not see any troubleshooting suggestions for this error. When I select my usb partition, I first get the OCS error and then once I select to boot off of OpenCore (MAC OS), I get the wall of text attached below. Also, I included picture of the drivers, APCI, and kexts, my config.plist, and sanity check for reference.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

JROC7

Sep 6, 2020
Try this. Your config was a mix match of OC 0.6.0 and 0.6.1. Also you had an SSDT nested in the plist wrong.
Thanks for the help Shaneee! After changing the config file, I didn't get the OCS: No Schema for Arch at 0 index, content <Add>! when I booted up.

However, it looks like I am stuck at the PCI configuration screen. I found a video on Youtube with a couple of boots flags to try:

1. ncpi=0x3000 -> I tried to add this to my config file, however, I noticed that it does not save even after I save the file. When stuck on the PCI screen the screen appears to be frozen, however, is there a way to enter the boot flag?
2. ncpi=0x2000 -v
3. UseKernelCache=No ncpi 0x2000 -f -v
4. PCIRootUID=1 ncpi=0x2000
5.-v -x -graphicsenabler=yes

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

JROC7

Sep 6, 2020
Thanks again Shaneee! I was able to boot into Mac OS installer!

I am just stuck in the update section as it says I have no internet connection. From other online forums, it looks like I may be misssing the Ethernet Kext. From further investigation, I installed the smalltreeintel82576 kext when I should have installed the RealtekRTL8111 kext. Is there a way to easily switch these out in the config file without running the oc snapshot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited:

JROC7

Sep 6, 2020
Hi Shaneee, after updating the kext and config file, I was able to download and boot into Mac OS! Thank you for your help on this build and I definitely learned a lot from this process. One thing I noticed after setting up clover is that I can see my PC Storage which I use for games on my PC side. Is there a way to disconnect this drive so it does not appear on the Mac OS side? Also, I noticed that I have a drive called "untitled"

What's working:
Sound = works
iMessage = works
Wifi/Bluetooth = not tested

Attachments