MSI ati radeon RX 480 8GB

I setup my bios boot loader only UEFI and UEFI Rom
port 60/64 emu.-enable
xHCI hand off - enable
Enci hand off - enable
super IO config.-disable
Configure SATA - ANCI
integrated graphics - disable

Check you processor before install is support SSE4.1 or not we needed for successful installation on Mac OSX and to run OSX smoothly.

If you have two graphics cards like me on PC and before start install OSX from bios settings just disable like example integrated graphics. Avoid error during loading screen. I already have install error with two card and from bios I'm disable integrated graphic

On clover arguments type:

npci=0x3000 npci=0x2000 -v UseKernelCache=No npci=0x20000 -f -v PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000 -v -graphicsenabler=yes
And press enter and start booting you OSX wait for loading screen to finish. Use Disk Unity to erase hard drive ( installed Windows example) create new disk you see GUID Partition and Journaled options check it setup you hard drive and close Disk Unity.

Go to terminal write date and press enter, next write again date 0712122318 or 09227000017 in my case ...000017 is not working and press enter.
If some from this two code is not working you see this after start process install OSX if you see contact to support and Restart button and next time write other code in terminal and try again.

After you first restart after success install OSX On clover arguments type: only npci=0x2000 or npci=0x2000 -v. But don't forget every time to run success OSX you must use for first time npci=0x2000 and no inject graphics card. You must pre build config.list for you PC with Clover Configurator for Clover Config. is better to watch some videos in Youtube to understand how is work.

In my case I make two bootable USB flash drive one flash with OSX High Sierra 10.13 and one flash drive with Windows 8 because 3,4 times I preinstall OSX because I install wrong kext on my PC and OSX stop working. OSX - Kext= Win - Drivers.

Note: If you have success install OSX and install wrong kext or something is bugged (in my case) and OSX can't run with any from these commands.
Solution: Install Windows 8 or 10 after first restart remove USB Win boot flash drive and plug boot flash drive OSX and start from fresh install OSX

I hope my experience to help on someone like me (noob :ROFLMAO:) before 3 days ago.

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 02.08.02.png

I install kext for my graphic card RX 480 but for now is on default. I make somewhere error maybe in config.list

You can update you Mac OS X from Apple store

Because I install iMac fake kext and I have same configuration like iMac. Retina 5K is show after update from apple.
And from 16GB RAM OSX is seen only 8GB like iMac I must find so kind of solution on RAM.

Good luck with install !

Last edited:

plh94

AMD OS X Member
I got this error when I try to boot installation: Mac-f42c88c8 error macOS not supported on this platform

can you help me ?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.