Storage Device HDD: ST1000DM010-2EP102 932GB
Manufacturer: iBuyPower
Interface: UEFI
Secure Boot: OFF
TPM 2.0: ON
Ethernet Chipset: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
WLAN/Bluetooth Chipset: Intel

- Storage Device: I Currently Use My SSD

Guide I Followed: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/prerequisites.html#prerequisites
EFI Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-yJ0J148jQcUOEP0vqfbAvMIO9CHN-wb?usp=sharing

Hello, when I boot into my USB Flash Drive and press the enter key on the DMG, it starts some code and then says "End Randomseed" and gets stuck. I left it for 5 min but it stayed there, if there is a way to fix this, please tell me so I can fix this problem, thank you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    31 KB · Views: 5

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Yes, edit your OC folder and config.plist as follows:
  1. Remove SSDT-USBX.aml, as this is a duplication of the SSDT-EC-USBX.aml and is not required.
  2. Remove SSDT-RHUB.aml, as this is only required for ASUS motherboards, your MSI board doesn't need this SSDT.
  3. Remove XHCI-unsupported.kext, this is not required with OpenCore.
  4. Remove BrightnessKeys.kext, this is only require for a laptop
  5. Remove OpenPartitionDxe.efi, your Comet Lake system doesn't need this driver.
I have cleaned up the config.plist you provided, removing a number of unnecessary placeholder entries.

I have made the changes listed above in the config.plist attached below. try using it and see if it gets you any further.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.