Stuck at "installer resources have expired"

angrymark

AMD OS X Member
Greetings!
I've decided to install macOS as my primary system on my PC.

Since I have Nvidia, the latest version for me will be 10.13 High Sierra.
I have an NVMe SSD drive from ADATA installed on my PC.
To prepare a bootable flash drive I made a thoughtful study of the instructions on dortania.github.io, following each item considering my hardware. Created SSDT by myself. Installed the system cleanly, one single install on the entire disk. I formatted the disk initially with a disk utility to journal APFS.
Had some problems, solved them. In the end, the initial installation went fine.

But now there is an impregnable obstacle - "Installer resources are invalid" when I choose to run the installer from SSD in OpenCore after installation.
For the last two days I've been trying to find a solution in every possible way.
Went through 4pda, Reddit, hackintosh forums. Found solutions, but they don't work for me:
SMBIOS changed in different variations, changed time in BIOS, changed time in terminal before and after installation, turned off internet before booting installer from SSD. I took different times, for example May 2018, December 2018, 2019.

As a result, I'm asking for help on how to resolve this hitch.
For myself, I can see that my OpenCore set up is not cleaned of all the standard common utilities/libraries.

Hardware: MSI B350, Ryzen 1700X, Nvidia GTX 980 Ti
Loader: OpenCore 0.7.4 DEBUG

Attaching my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist.txt
    42.7 KB · Views: 2

angrymark

AMD OS X Member
Changed the flash drive, created an EFI folder from scratch without extra files, created SSDT using SSDTtime.py, took out the second RAM before installation, added NVMeFIX. The system installation was successful. Disconnecting the internet and changing the date was not necessary.

The only problem after installation was a clicking sound when using the USB sound card - changing the USB port solved that.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.