Some of the waves plugins are crashing [Logic Pro X]

djmartain

AMD OS X Member
I can advise windows 10 LTSC. A stripped down version without the bloat. I’m dual booting this and using ableton all my plugs work and performance is great. 3950X and RME babyface. No hickups and no OS tuning nessecary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProjectEnthusiast

AMD OS X Member
I can advise windows 10 LTSC. A stripped down version without the bloat. I’m dual booting this and using ableton all my plugs work and performance is great. 3950X and RME babyface. No hickups and no OS tuning nessecary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seconding this. I'm genuinely blown away by the awesome work put in by people here to enable running an AMD hackintosh, but after fighting back and fourth I eventually switched to Windows + Cubase and it's honestly been nothing short of excellent for me.

I used Logic for years but I genuinely think, at least for me, that Cubase is the better DAW and if anything I'm frustrated with myself for not trying it out sooner. Logic does admittedly have better stock content but as a DAW Cubase is downright excellent and it's honestly wonderful not having to worry about compatibility anymore.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.