Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hello and good day to you all.
I have made a successful build with the following parts:

Mobo: Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Ram: 16gb Kingston 2666mhz
Gpu: Sapphire RX 590 8gb
Dual boot with windows (each operating system installed in different 240 SSDs)
Opencore: version 0.59

I was able to make everything working (even temp sensors), but my USB2 ports are not recognized. (only my mobo's usb3 ports).
The mobo has 4 USB3 ports (working), plus 2 USB2 ports (not working). And the PC box has 2 more USB2 ports (not working) and 1 USB3 port (not working).

Can anyone share the usb mapping for the Asrock b450m-hdv mobo...?

Thanx!

madvinegar

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
No worries. I managed to make all USB port recognized with the AMD-USB-Map.kext .

Everything is working great now!

Aganar

AMD OS X Member
Hi, i have Asrock Steel Legend B450M. Can you share your SSDT for usb because i cant figureout how to map my usbs?

pampas

AMD OS X Member
Do you mind to tell me how you did it? or post your mapping? I've tried to find AMD-USB-Map.kext but does not exist anymore.

Thanks in advance

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I guess stuff got moved around when they did a redesign of the guid: it's here if you need it. The guide on mapping can be found here. I still need to do it for my board but it's daunting and things kinda work for now, though turning bluetooth on takes down the system (but it stays on and works fine after a hard reboot - I just never touch it ;))

pampas

AMD OS X Member
Thanks RyzenCooker

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.