[Solved] System random shutdown OC 0.5.9

Vlad Vovk

AMD OS X Member
My system starts random shutdown.
It happened 2-3 times/day.

System freezing for 2-5 sec and shutdown.
Any kernel panic or reports I don't get.

My EFI folder in attaches and screenshot.

MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X
RAM: Crutial Balistix 3733 - 16 Gb
GPU: Saphirre Radeon RX580 Pulse 8 Gb

1591810976979.png

Attachments

• EFI 0.5.9.zip
    3 MB · Views: 5

djmartain

AMD OS X Member
You should try to boot without the AMDRyzen cpu management to see if its related to that kext. How is your BIOS setup? Did u follow the AMD OSX guide?

Vlad Vovk

AMD OS X Member
You should try to boot without the AMDRyzen cpu management to see if its related to that kext. How is your BIOS setup? Did u follow the AMD OSX guide?
Yes, I follow a guide for bios and other settings.
Will try to remove SMCAMDProccesor and AMDRyzen cpu management kexts

cal7blue

AMD OS X Member
Yes, I follow a guide for bios and other settings.
Will try to remove SMCAMDProccesor and AMDRyzen cpu management kexts

I don't know if this is the cause, but double check your config plist, under PlatformInfo. You're referencing two different SystemProductName. (Datahub - iMac19,1) whilte the Generic section - iMacPro1,1. It seems like you're using the OpenCore Configurator to manage your Plist.

Vlad Vovk

AMD OS X Member
I don't know if this is the cause, but double check your config plist, under PlatformInfo. You're referencing two different SystemProductName. (Datahub - iMac19,1) whilte the Generic section - iMacPro1,1. It seems like you're using the OpenCore Configurator to manage your Plist.
No, I don't use it. It was clean config.plist from realising OpenCore 0.5.9, and Datahub section is ignored, when Generic info is not empty

Vlad Vovk

AMD OS X Member
I think it helps. Tested my system, and all is good. I have a few issues with this kexts before. In this post, I write about it.
So I don't want to use it a future) So much problem with it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.