Sleep issue on 5950x with Rog Strix b550 f wif

rbmanian75

AMD OS X Member
With the help of hackintosh.expert i was able to successfully install big sur on rog strix b550 f wifi with 5950x. Everything seems to be alright. But the sleep is not working.

the system goes to sleep and wakes up immediately. it is not going deep sleep. Only the monitors are turning off.

This is my system config

Any help would be appreciated

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Thank you for the reply. I have tried the bios setting what you have suggested and it does not help.
Are you using a Corsair AIO cos that breaks sleep if you are and have the internal USB conected?

Forget it, I just noticed your parts list and you’re not.

rbmanian75

AMD OS X Member
I am not using corsair aio. my case is corsair 275r airflow (usb headers are connected to the case for top 2 usb ports) with noctua d15 heatsink.

jorbs

AMD OS X Member
With the help of hackintosh.expert i was able to successfully install big sur on rog strix b550 f wifi with 5950x. Everything seems to be alright. But the sleep is not working.

the system goes to sleep and wakes up immediately. it is not going deep sleep. Only the monitors are turning off.

This is my system config

Any help would be appreciated
Hi,

Did you find a solution? Also did you map the USB ports?

rbmanian75

AMD OS X Member
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.