Shaneee's RyzenPro - 5600X, RX 480

Driftwood

AMD OS X Member
First post updated. New CPU, GPU and updated GeekBench scores :D
Not bad, but only the Metal score is getting close to thread ripper 3970x / Radeon Vii :)
Any more news regarding speeding up fps in general for Steam games etc?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Not bad, but only the Metal score is getting close to thread ripper 3970x / Radeon Vii :)
Any more news regarding speeding up fps in general for Steam games etc?

Just the updated PAT patch enabling better frames on AMD GPUs.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Just the updated PAT patch enabling better frames on AMD GPUs.
Hi Shaneee, now i have more time, to fine tuning my ryzentosh. Since the begining i didn't use the 2,5g ethernet on my system. I have installed the Lucy RTL8125 kext and found through W10 filled the IP adress, it show me a green led "connected" but i can not have a web connection working. would you please make short tuto about it please ?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Shaneee, now i have more time, to fine tuning my ryzentosh. Since the begining i didn't use the 2,5g ethernet on my system. I have installed the Lucy RTL8125 kext and found through W10 filled the IP adress, it show me a green led "connected" but i can not have a web connection working. would you please make short tuto about it please ?

DHCP with manual address? What if it's on auto DHCP? Failing that you may need to run this in Terminal,
Bash:
ifconfig en0 media 1000baseT

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
DHCP with manual address? What if it's on auto DHCP? Failing that you may need to run this in Terminal,
Bash:
ifconfig en0 media 1000baseT
thanks for your answer

1/ Location --> Automatic
2/ if i am using DHCP there is no info showing up
3/ then i go to Manuel, i filled the fields, the green led says connected, but i can't see any DSN server and search domain
4/ i went to advanced setting --hardware Manually 100baseT full duplex custom 1500

Tried connect to internet nothing.

At which moment i have to run the terminal command ?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Might be worth creating an issue on the GitHub for the kext then.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Might be worth creating an issue on the GitHub for the kext then.
Hi, glad to see that ,now LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext work nicely in OC 067 !

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.