Shaneee's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING - OpenCore EFI

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No idea if the GPU is causing any issues. As you haven’t provided any useful information regarding the issues you have encountered.

I am not a mind reader, clairvoyant or omnipotent!

whitesoxbraxton

AMD OS X Member
Hey @Shaneee can you share your working EFI on 0.9.1 for Ventura 13.3.1. I've been having quite a bit of trouble finding a good EFI folder and yours have always worked amazing for me.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

whitesoxbraxton

AMD OS X Member
Having trouble with bluetooth, handoff and airdrop using the folder. Tried troubleshooting but not fully understanding what's going on. I've had my fenvi card for years and it's worked but not sure what I need to do to fix it.

whitesoxbraxton

AMD OS X Member
Having trouble with bluetooth, handoff and airdrop using the folder. Tried troubleshooting but not fully understanding what's going on. I've had my fenvi card for years and it's worked but not sure what I need to do to fix it.
Update: disregard. I've figured out the problem. Total user error, my fenvi card was disconnected smh

piemad2010

AMD OS X Member
Hi I have used your latest EFI folder with Navi adjustment on big sur with no problems thank you , but now I am trying to install Ventura on x570 crosshair viii Ryzen 5950x Gtx1080ti ,as I go in to Opencore reset vram I get a apple picture with no loading bar , can not work it out and have done everything in your guide any help would be appreciated thank you

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Hi I have used your latest EFI folder with Navi adjustment on big sur with no problems thank you , but now I am trying to install Ventura on x570 crosshair viii Ryzen 5950x Gtx1080ti ,as I go in to Opencore reset vram I get a apple picture with no loading bar , can not work it out and have done everything in your guide any help would be appreciated thank you

Did you set the kernel patches to match your core count?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Boot with -v enabled and see where it's hanging. I'd presume it's because of the Nvidia GPU.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You'll need to set your core count again but try this.

Attachments

• config.plist
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.