Ryzen9 3900X + Radeon 5700XT + Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | OpenCore 0.7.5 | macOS 12 Monterey

TTCesar

AMD OS X Member
Hello again,

I've been using the same config plist for a long time, and recently I realized that in my Hackintosh the sounds that MacOS makes when turning on or off are not heard.
How can I activate these sounds?

Thank you very much

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Hello again,

I've been using the same config plist for a long time, and recently I realized that in my Hackintosh the sounds that MacOS makes when turning on or off are not heard.
How can I activate these sounds?

Thank you very much
Hi there,

To do so you need to add the AudioDXE.kext into your EFI/OC/Drivers folder and enable it in config.plist which is listed under UEFI > Drivers. AudioDXE.kext comes from the Opencore release you would have downloaded for your build ie. OC 0.8.4. and is found under the /OpenCore-0.8.4-RELEASE/X64/EFI/OC/Drivers folder.

You will also need to add the audio files placed inside the EFI/OC/Resources/Audio folder.

TTCesar

AMD OS X Member
Hi there,

To do so you need to add the AudioDXE.kext into your EFI/OC/Drivers folder and enable it in config.plist which is listed under UEFI > Drivers. AudioDXE.kext comes from the Opencore release you would have downloaded for your build ie. OC 0.8.4. and is found under the /OpenCore-0.8.4-RELEASE/X64/EFI/OC/Drivers folder.

You will also need to add the audio files placed inside the EFI/OC/Resources/Audio folder.
Ok thanks for your reply, I'll try again later

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.