RYZEN 9 5950x - Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master - OC .7.0 - Big Sur 11.4 - Radeon VII (AudioGod)

eloy

AMD OS X Member
Let's begin with a Big Thanks to AudioGod, you rock!

I spent a couple of days looking for a preconfigured setup with no luck until I thought what the heck... using the work done with aorus x570 pro (link below) Aorus Master x570 worked out of the box with his EFI, adjusted sn and uuid and added agpmod=pikera for my radeon vii.

Build Spec
  • CPU: Ryzen R9 5950X
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570 Master rev 1.1/1.2 - BIOS F33
  • RAM: 32GB G-Skill Trident 3200Mhz C16 (XMP)
  • Graphics: Radeon VII
  • NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB/WDBlack 850sn 1TB
  • PSU: EVGA 850
  • Installed Operating Systems: Big Sur 11.4 - Windows 10 Pro
  • Bootloader: OpenCore 0.7.0
SSDT/Kexts/EFI:

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 11.20.14 AM.png

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
That’s Awesome Buddy,
I really should update the thread to include the X570 Master as the EFI is totally correct for your board including the USB mapping.
The only thing you need to do to my EFI is add the LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext to the kext folder and the Config.plist and this will enable your 2.5GHz Ethernet port the you can download from here.

Also if you haven’t done so already and want your onboard wireless to work then add these Kexts to the EFI and Confing.plist as well.

Other then that enjoy. :)

eloy

AMD OS X Member
That’s Awesome Buddy,
I really should update the thread to include the X570 Master as the EFI is totally correct for your board including the USB mapping.
The only thing you need to do to my EFI is add the LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext to the kext folder and the Config.plist and this will enable your 2.5GHz Ethernet port the you can download from here.

Also if you haven’t done so already and want your onboard wireless to work then add these Kexts to the EFI and Confing.plist as well.

Other then that enjoy. :)
Definitely should make it a sticky, will do on the ethernet and wifi. Thanks again!

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi, how do you do keep a such low temp ?
Air cooler, liquid cooler ?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi, how do you do keep a such low temp ?
Air cooler, liquid cooler ?
My idol temps are slightly lower then that with a 360mm AIO. Even with all the cores fully loaded continuously the temp never exceeds 79C.
The 5900X and 5950X generally run around that point. It’s more of a case of the 7nm process and a Good bit of Fabric.

eloy

AMD OS X Member
My idol temps are slightly lower then that with a 360mm AIO. Even with all the cores fully loaded continuously the temp never exceeds 79C.
The 5900X and 5950X generally run around that point. It’s more of a case of the 7nm process and a Good bit of Fabric.
I am using a 280mm AIO with push/pull fans and get about 79 on full load as well.

Armishch09

AMD OS X Member
Let's begin with a Big Thanks to AudioGod, you rock!

I spent a couple of days looking for a preconfigured setup with no luck until I thought what the heck... using the work done with aorus x570 pro (link below) Aorus Master x570 worked out of the box with his EFI, adjusted sn and uuid and added agpmod=pikera for my radeon vii.

Build Spec
  • CPU: Ryzen R9 5950X
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570 Master rev 1.1/1.2 - BIOS F33
  • RAM: 32GB G-Skill Trident 3200Mhz C16 (XMP)
  • Graphics: Radeon VII
  • NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB/WDBlack 850sn 1TB
  • PSU: EVGA 850
  • Installed Operating Systems: Big Sur 11.4 - Windows 10 Pro
  • Bootloader: OpenCore 0.7.0
SSDT/Kexts/EFI:

View attachment 3497
Hi buddy, first of all, congrats on your nice build. I also AMD Ryzen 9 5950x processor paired with Gigabyte Aorus Master x570 motherboard. but I'm couldn't able to flash the BIOS properly. Because Gigabyte has offered re-designed Q-Flash BIOS Update which I didn't know. Can anyone guide me?

Last edited:

Pabo

Donator
Donator
Hi buddy, first of all, congrats on your nice build. I also AMD Ryzen 9 5950x processor paired with Gigabyte Aorus Master x570 motherboard. but I'm couldn't able to flash the BIOS properly. Because Gigabyte has offered re-designed Q-Flash BIOS Update which I didn't know. Can anyone guide me?
I'm always doing this in this way :
I have F35 But we can't go back anymore ! Attention !! You can post your EFI? Thx

Hamzee

AMD OS X Member
Hey Armishch, did you find any solution to your problem? If yes, then please let me know, But I Have Intel Corei3 10100 CPU.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Some BIOS updates do not allow you to revert to an earlier version. Due to specific patching in the Bios to deal with recognised threats.

You need to check on the motherboard's support page, to see if the Bios version you are using is one that prevents an earlier version being flashed.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.