Ryzen 9 3950x, ASRock B550M-ITX/AC, Asus RX 560 OC 4GB, Catalina

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
It won't work. It uses Apple's Hypervisor Framework which AMD cannot use.

nanof

AMD OS X Member
Have you guys managed to fix the shutdown/restart issue? I have the exact same motherboard and I still have issues getting the bios to post after shutting down the machine. I then have to clear cmos to get it to boot again.

I have tried pretty much everything at this stage. Using the USB mapping kext provided by OP doesn’t seem to do anything. I disabled the LED controller in bios and no luck either. That’s a really odd one :/

Potato007

AMD OS X Member
Have you guys managed to fix the shutdown/restart issue? I have the exact same motherboard and I still have issues getting the bios to post after shutting down the machine. I then have to clear cmos to get it to boot again.

I have tried pretty much everything at this stage. Using the USB mapping kext provided by OP doesn’t seem to do anything. I disabled the LED controller in bios and no luck either. That’s a really odd one :/

seams like you have not read anything from what I shared here, so go to the beginning and ready every post of mine.

all the answers and fixes to your questions are here.

nanof

AMD OS X Member
For others that might come here to find answers, I thought having the same motherboard as yours would allow me to use your usb mapping but it seems that somehow it might be different. So I did a usb map myself using the usbmap python tool and manually excluded PO12 (led controller). It seems to work fine now.

Anyway thanks for the hard work man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.