Ryzen 7 5800x and crazy scores in benchamrk's

Tomsheen

Donator
Donator
Look guys. I don't understand what going on with my cpu... Check creenshots. I post both version of benchmarks, Win10 and Big sur. Any idea?
geekbench 5800x.png
macos 5800X.png
cinebench multi 5800x.png
Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 19.31.02.png
blck raw speed test.png
macos raw speed.png
indigo win.png
indigo mac os.png

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Are you using a old version of OpenCore? (Pre 0.6.4) because if you are then that’s why your score is all crazy like that. Come up to the latest version of OC using the latest AMD patches and you should be good.

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
Use the latest patches as well and disable one of the fixPat? patches.
My 5900K had similar scores until I updated, the Audio was out of synch as well.

Jaanuseonu

AMD OS X Member
If I compare my Ryzen 5950X test results Win10 vs Big Sur then unfortunately I also have Geekbench and CB scores about 10-15% lower with Big Sur.
I use OC 0.6.4 and all latest kernel patches are enabled. I attached my EFI for comparison.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 27

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
If you're using AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext you should disable the Automatic Speed Adjustment and ensure all cores are in P0 before running the benchmark. You can do that by simply click on the yellow step and then the red step under Speed Steps

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.