- Jun 20, 2021
- OS (Dual Boot): SSD - MacOS Big Sur 11.4 NVME - Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
- Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk (non-Max) latest beta bios released April 2021
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - 4x8GB Team Dark Pro
- GPU 1 - EVGA RTX 2080Ti
- GPU 2 - Asus Strix RX 570 4GB
- Monitor 1 - Acer Predator X34GS
- Monitor 2 - LG32GK650F
- Monitor 3 - ASUS PG278QR
- HDD: Intel NVME 500GB - Kingston SSD 250GB - Kingston 500GB
- LAN: RTL8111
- Sound: USB DAC SMSL M3
- Other: Asus Strix Flare Gaming Keyboard - Logitech GPro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II
- Bootloader: OpenCore 0.7.0 ----> update to OpenCore 0.7.2
- Sleep/wake is working
- SMBUS fix
- continuity features (BCM943602CS working. I have to disable "Wake for Wi-Fi network access" or else hack will wake instantly after sleep)
As you can see, I have a Nvidia GPU (2080Ti) which is not supported. Disabled this one on DeviceProperties using this guide (https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/extras/spoof.html#windows-gpu-selection). Turns out, it worked but booting time is slow like almost 2 mins max from cold boot. Currently using the RX 570 as the main GPU.
---> USB mapping completed. Everything is working. Wake from sleep state with usb keyboard/mouse.
Well that's all for now.