Ryzen 5 3600X RX5700 XT Itx by Powercolor Completely Fanless YouTube Video

Gilles D

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone,

I recommend you have a look at the comprehensive video I made on my YouTube Channel :

DB4 Streacom
HD Plex Silent PSU
Ryzen 5 3600X
Gigabyte Aorus X-570 pro-Wi ITX
Corsair Ram 32 Go Kit
Samsung Nvme 1To 970 Evo
RX 5700 XT Itx by PowerColor (available on Japanese Amazon)

Enjoy.

Attachments

• EFI-5000.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Awesome Stuff buddy. 👏

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Nice build dude and great video. Thanks for the shout out :D I have one issue, the strobing lights in the video without warning, apart from that awesome.

Gilles D

AMD OS X Member
Nice build dude and great video. Thanks for the shout out :D I have one issue, the strobing lights in the video without warning, apart from that awesome.
oh sorry for the inconvenience about these strobes. I will take it into account for further videos. As it was a huge work maybe I wanted to do too much in the introduction. Difficult to find the good ratio, the right tone. Anyway I really think that the most interesting hackintoshes are the AMD one with the new M1 generation coming. Hence, your work here is essential. Thanks for the feedback and hope it will help the community.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.