• AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext
  • AppleALC.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • NoVPAJpeg.kext
  • SmallTreeIntel82576.kext
  • VirtualSMC.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext
Installation
I've bought these parts last week. After the assembling and trying, stressing it with windoze10 I have started the Mac OS preparation and installation.
  1. I have followed dorthania.
  2. I used gibmacos to download the Mojave setup files.
  3. Selected the O option for opencore installation to the usb. But when I look into the usb drive, there was no "boot" file in the root directory. So I have copied it from the opencore package manually.
  4. Generated iMac19,2 SMBIOS with macserial and embedded my ethernet's mac also into the config.plist
  5. I have found and EFI setup with the same mobo on reddit. Grabbed the ACPI folder. I do not know anything about setting up ACPI.
  6. I have deleted al the partitions from the disk with a live linux's gparted to ensure there is nothing left from the previous windos installation.
  7. Computer booted from usb selected mojave installation. Everyting went smooth.
  8. Everything was working except jpeg preview so I have found a NoVPAJpeg.kext version which was compiled for lilu 1.3.6
  9. I ran geekbench 5 and the scores were similar to both iMac19,2 and Ryzen 5 3600x and also better than RX570.
  10. In prim95 torture test the heat was not above 83 celcius. TDP was 94 watts. I'll work on it later.
  11. I used my 10 year old appel id. Works smooth.
  12. After the first version of this post, Shanee suggested me to use iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS to enable better GPU and JPEG Preview. Tried it. Worked.
  13. I just had to re-enter my icloud password and approve it with my iphone.
  14. Removed the old imac from the icloud account. Now jpeg works without NoVPAJpeg.kext
Working
  • Intel ethernet
  • AMD Power Tool and Gadget
  • HDMI Audio
  • Messages, Facetime, Appstore, Photos
  • Civilization VI, Civilization V
  • Shutdown, Restart
Not Working
  • Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
  • Adobe software (despite the patches)
  • Some Waves plug-ins (crashing validation)
  • Wine, Crossover etc. (except VirtualBox)
Not Tested
  • Sleep
Geekbench 5 Scores: Single-Core: 1241 Multi-Core: 6016 OpenCL: 30155 Metal: 48811

Sanitized EFI in the attachments. I would like to try any suggestions and here for any questions. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Havakak

AMD OS X Member
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.