Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite x570, AMD RX 5700, TP-LINK UB4A

barrrrt

AMD OS X Member
Thx for trying that... did you delete all AML files or just the DSDT?
And all 3 Controllers are the same kind. But mostly (as I heard) its the third controller that messes up. The 3rd one is the one on the mainboard as far I know.
And your AML Files anyhow change the handling of the USB ports... would like to know what the exact solution is :p

LouW

AMD OS X Member
I deleted all the .aml files and DSDT as well from both the ACPI folder and the Add entries in config.plist.

From the screen grab via Hackintool, the Rocksmith is connected to my front USB, the Keyboard to the back ports as per photo. It's a little beyond my technical know-how as to why things work as they do though - probably just down to sheer luck.

barrrrt

AMD OS X Member
I checked your uploaded EFI Folder one more time.
1589911325016.png
Just the yellow marked aml files are injected. The DSDT is NOT used. And when the EFI, that you uploaded, did let your Hackintosh sleep, the DSDT won't be the solution as I hoped before :/
Maybe just the few of your USB devices did help... or anything else.. but definitively not the DSDT...

Lets see if we find a solution soon.

Steaps

AMD OS X Member
OK, I've just tried that. I deleted all the Add entries under ACPI and also the .aml files. What happened is it just won't go to sleep - not the cpu or the display. No Kernel panics or freezes, just doesn't do anything at all.

EDIT

Just tried manual sleep from Apple menu and it did sleep, but wouldn't wake, just hard rebooted.

I'm confused reading through this thread haha, is sleep & wake working for you?

Steaps

AMD OS X Member
Yes it does for me, but oddly doesn't seem to for others.

Lucky! I haven't been able to get mine working with this motherboard. Not a big deal, but I keep trying haha.

Was this post where you mentioned it doesn't sleep when you choose sleep from the Apple menu, was that after tweaking some settings? Or does sleep only work when it goes to sleep because of Energy Saver system preferences?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.