Ryzen 3700x, Asus B450-F Gaming, MSI RX480, OC 0.6.3, Big Sur 11.01 - Sleep works

jagung

AMD OS X Member
Hardware:
Ryzen 3700x
Asus B450-F Gaming
MSI RX480 8gb
Corsair Vengeance 8gb DDR4 3600 x 4
Samsung NVME M2 Evo 970 Evo plus 500gb
Fenvi T919 WIFI BT card
Acer Gaming Monitor Nitro XV340CK

Glad to report everything works, sleep and wake works flawlessly

Encountered one minor post installation issue. After waking from sleep, the Acer 144hz display had a grey/washed out tint. It only occurred after waking from sleep. Disabled the High Dynamic Range in the Display settings, no more grey tint.

Installation notes:
  • Clean installation. Created the Big Sur USB installation disk, refer to this guide
  • Generated the OC 0.6.3 EFI with OC GEN X v2.6.2 and modified the plist with ProperTree
  • Modified the plist referring to TechTunerLife's video guide, and the OC installation guide to check the details of each of the parameters
  • Using the same SSDT from the previous Catalina OC build
  • Verified plist with sanity checker
  • Restored with time machine files and apps that were on Catalina and into Big sur

Attachments

• Jagung - EFI.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

FisionBoy

AMD OS X Member
Thanks for share it! I will try soon.

Can you upload your EFI??

Last edited:

FisionBoy

AMD OS X Member
EFI attached in main post. Good luck!
Thanks for your help! I edited some parts of your EFI for adjust it to my mobo... added GUI for boot selection and now i have a NVME drive with Big Sur fully functional. Included intel integrated chipset wifi. Great!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.