Ryzen 3200G + Gigabyte B450Gaming + Gigabyte RX 570: how to fix "not clear sound" and sleep on Catalina hackintosh?

NTHT1MD

AMD OS X Member
Dear Sir,

My AMD PC:
Processor: Ryzen 3200G
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450Gaming
Graphic card: Gigabyte RX 570
RAM: 8GB

I have done successful hackintosh Catalina on my PC. It have some bugs: 1. have sound but not clear sound. 2. can't sleep. 3. can't upgrade OC 0.6.1 to 0.6.4 version include theme. My EFI: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yYNXv9ceyoBo2lX6nA7nudrpZeSFdJ2/view?usp=sharing
Please help me?
Thank you so much.

Sincerely Yours

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
Dear Sir,

My AMD PC:
Processor: Ryzen 3200G
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450Gaming
Graphic card: Gigabyte RX 570
RAM: 8GB

I have done successful hackintosh Catalina on my PC. It have some bugs: 1. have sound but not clear sound. 2. can't sleep. 3. can't upgrade OC 0.6.1 to 0.6.4 version include theme. My EFI: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yYNXv9ceyoBo2lX6nA7nudrpZeSFdJ2/view?usp=sharing
Please help me?
Thank you so much.

Sincerely Yours
The EFI folder has many "extras" I assembled 2 of your USB related SSDTs and cleaned up the Boot and ACPI folders.

Audio has always been a problem with the AMD APUs, the synch is out of synch. Sleep is usually fixed by mapping out your USB ports. There are lots of guides to do that, google them and learn how to do it. It makes a big difference when they work as they should.

For Audio you could try this link not sure fi it will fix it but it may be worth trying. USB audio adapters work if you need 1/8" audio connection. Sabrient makes a decent affordable adapter.
Mini Guide for AMD AppleLAC.kext custom builds.

Attachments

• Fixed.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

vanquish

AMD OS X Member
I had the same audio issues with a 3400G. Even using an external audio/midi interface it was the same problem. I tried various fixes but nothing worked. In the end, I sold the 3400G and bought 2600 instead. Problem solved and I also now have 6 cores instead of 4 and 12 threads running.

I also had the sleep issue but I just turned it off in settings. I don't and never have needed it so again, not an issue. If I am going to be away from the desk for any period of time I either shut down or turn the screen off with ctrl+shift+eject.

Arch-Penguin

AMD OS X Member
Yeah i went down that road, it was strange youtube sounded fine on my 3200g but anything else crackled a lot. My fix was instant and worked perfectly. I bought a ryzen 5 1600 and popped it in. DONE! perfect sound instantly .

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.