Red Screen Monterey amd installation

geovane

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys,
I want to install monterey on amd pc. I have followed several tutorials. But I always stop at a red screen with "X64 expectation error". follow my pc specs.

Mb: Asus m5a78l-m lx/br
Cpu: Amd fx 6300
Gpu: R9 270X

Attachments

• opencore-2022-05-22-220700.txt
    256 KB · Views: 0

geovane

AMD OS X Member
Olá pessoal,
Eu quero instalar o monterey no amd pc. Tenho seguido vários tutoriais. Mas sempre paro em uma tela vermelha com "erro de espera X64". segue as especificações do meu pc.

Mb: Asus m5a78l-m lx/br
Processador: AMD FX 6300
GPU: R9 270X

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Are you using OpenCore Legacy mode/boot option? I had to use Legacy boot file with my FX6300 system.

geovane

AMD OS X Member
Você está usando o modo/opção de inicialização do OpenCore Legacy? Eu tive que usar o arquivo de inicialização Legacy com meu sistema FX6300.
Sim. Meu mb tem a bios legada. Eu criei a inicialização herdada com núcleo aberto. Tentei usar a unidade hfsplusLegacy e depois hfsplus, mas também não funcionou

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-22 at 22.19.36.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-22 at 22.19.36.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 8

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Sim. Meu mb tem a bios legada. Eu criei a inicialização herdada com núcleo aberto. Tentei usar a unidade hfsplusLegacy e depois hfsplus, mas também não funcionou
Translated: Yes. My mb has legacy bios. I created the legacy boot with open core. I tried using the hfsplusLegacy drive and then hfsplus but it didn't work either.

Are you sure you used the correct Legacy Tool, as there is an x64 and an IA32 tool in the LeagacyBoot folder. You need to be using the X64 tool, highlighted below, when setting the EFI as OC Legacy.

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 20.06.15.png OpenCore-0.8.0/Utilities/LegacyBoot folder contents, with x64 tool highlighted

geovane

AMD OS X Member
Translated: Yes. My mb has legacy bios. I created the legacy boot with open core. I tried using the hfsplusLegacy drive and then hfsplus but it didn't work either.

Are you sure you used the correct Legacy Tool, as there is an x64 and an IA32 tool in the LeagacyBoot folder. You need to be using the X64 tool, highlighted below, when setting the EFI as OC Legacy.

View attachment 5934 OpenCore-0.8.0/Utilities/LegacyBoot folder contents, with x64 tool highlighted
I used this one from X64. What is the motherboard of the pc that made the hackintosh?

geovane

AMD OS X Member

View attachment 5934 OpenCore-0.8.0/Utilities/LegacyBoot folder contents, with x64 tool highlighted

Using Oc debug shows "failed to get frequency data from fsb using Apple's platform information - not found"

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try this revised EFI see if it gets you any further.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.