Questions about Big Sur.

owlly61

AMD OS X Member
Hi everyone.

I saw some threads about kernel panics and errors for Big Sur hackintosh on AMD CPUs. I have a working Catalina hackintosh on my PC and I'm just wondering if I can upgrade to Big Sur or not. Plus should I wait for the public release of Big Sur or is it easy to update from Beta to Public? Also, my Catalina hackintosh works great except sleep. But I heard the sleep problem solved in Big Sur. Is it true?

Here's my specs :
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700
GPU - RX580 Pulse
Motherboard - Aorus B450 PRO WIFI
RAM - Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4 8GB

Thank you for your time. And sorry for asking too many questions.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I've been running Big Sur since the first Betas, has always been very stable. Public release should only be a couple of weeks away anyway. You could install Big Sur parallel to Catalina to test it first.

owlly61

AMD OS X Member
I've been running Big Sur since the first Betas, has always been very stable. Public release should only be a couple of weeks away anyway. You could install Big Sur parallel to Catalina to test it first.
Yeah I should test by making a partition of my HDD. Thanks for your reply. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.