Problem with OpenCore Bootloader

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
Hello. There is a problem with OpenCore Bootloader. I do everything according to the instructions 'https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/AMD/zen.html', but MacOS doesn't start. When I select a MacOS disk in Bootloader, the computer restarts. I reworked bootloader several times, but nothing worked. I have this computer configuration.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050
RAM: 4Gb
HDD: 320Gb
Operation System: Windows 10 / MacOS 10.13.3 with Clover Bootloader
I want to update the system to 10.13.6. But this is not possible without OpenCore Bootloader
If someone has a similar computer configuration, could you share your EFI folder, or configure the bootloader for my system?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I want to update the system to 10.13.6. But this is not possible without OpenCore Bootloader

How did you come to that? OpenCore supports all versions of 10.13. Run your config through this website, https://opencore.slowgeek.com/

It'll show you any errors in your config. Seems like you are missing the kernel patches.

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Share your full EFI and I'll take a look.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try with this,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You can try adding nv_disable=1 in your boot args.

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I am currently writing with hackintosh 10.15.6. I repeated everything according to the instructions, and everything worked out

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.