Problem with iMessage and FaceTime

VoltYtPL

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I have a problem. I installed macOS Catalina 1.15.7. I generate new uuid, board serial number and attached to the config file AMD Vanilla OpenCore patches. All for nothing. Please help
Sorry for my bad English

VoltYtPL

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I have a problem. I installed macOS Catalina 1.15.7. I generate new uuid, board serial number and attached to the config file AMD Vanilla OpenCore patches. All for nothing. Please help
Sorry for my bad English
I tried add my MAC address to ROM in config

sp101

AMD OS X Member
Have you done checking your serial, fixing en0, cleaning out your old attempts and clean up your Apple ID?

VoltYtPL

AMD OS X Member
Have you done checking your serial, fixing en0, cleaning out your old attempts and clean up your Apple ID?
Serial i checked on Apple site. It’s say isn’t valid. I have en0, but I don’t clean up my old attempts and clean my Apple ID. How to do this? Thank you for replay

VoltYtPL

AMD OS X Member
Serial i checked on Apple site. It’s say isn’t valid. I have en0, but I don’t clean up my old attempts and clean my Apple ID. How to do this? Thank you for replay
And I did update to Big Sur and iCloud was broken. It can’t sign in

ziocomposite

AMD OS X Member
I didn't clean my old attempts but fixed en0. Ended up calling support because it gave me a ticket number to give. Probably because I kept trying to log in over and over but after calling them it was fixed.

j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
I didn't clean my old attempts but fixed en0. Ended up calling support because it gave me a ticket number to give. Probably because I kept trying to log in over and over but after calling them it was fixed.
What exactly did you tell them? um i have a hackintosh and would like you to fix my error? No serious how did you get around them asking you if you had a mac or a hack ?

ziocomposite

AMD OS X Member
What exactly did you tell them? um i have a hackintosh and would like you to fix my error? No serious how did you get around them asking you if you had a mac or a hack ?
Nothing like that. I said I bought a macpro used and it won't let me activate. act like i have no clue how things work etc. it gave me a ticket number to contact customer support

Edit : I do have an iphone 7, ipad pro, and 2009 mac mini(server) that are real tho so unsure if that helped me lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.