[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

Shaneee

Administrator
Staff member
The AMD Guy
First boot of macOS Monterey on bare metal AMD. Don’t bug us for a release. We are testing and making improvements. Any questions of eta etc will just prolong the release. As always with beta versions no support will be given once patches are released.

Last edited:

savage001

First boot of macOS Monterey on bare metal AMD. Don’t bug us for a release. We are testing and making improvements. Any questions of eta etc will just prolong the release. As always with beta versions no support will be given once patches are released.

Great news! Impatiently waiting for patches to be release for both OC and Clover.
Not asking for a release date, just asking where the patches will be released? Here or GitHub? Both? Just for OC or Cover as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ploddles

Hopefully they will work on our Threadripper CPUs as well.

savage001

Should do yes. Patches haven't changed. Just the locations within the kernel that different really.

Any chance of getting my questions answered from post 23? I just want to know if I should stay with clover or go to OC.

Shaneee

Administrator
Staff member
The AMD Guy
Any chance of getting my questions answered from post 23? I just want to know if I should stay with clover or go to OC.

We’ll only release for OpenCore. iCanaro from InsanelyMac has already mentioned he’ll port them to Clover.

savage001

We’ll only release for OpenCore. iCanaro from InsanelyMac has already mentioned he’ll port them to Clover.

Thanks, that’s great news both boot loaders will be supported. Now to wait for a release.

Top Bottom