Plz can you say me if this would work

Aluveitie

May 2, 2020
WebDrivers have been discontinued before the RTX cards launched. They only support cards up to Pascal (GTX 10**).

You can have the RTX in your system to use with another OS, but for MacOS you'd need a supported GPU and hide the RTX.

Amenda Forbes

Sep 24, 2020
WebDrivers have been discontinued before the RTX cards launched. They only support cards up to Pascal (GTX 10**).

You can have the RTX in your system to use with another OS, but for MacOS you'd need a supported GPU and hide the RTX.

SO NO LUCK FOR ME :(

Aluveitie

May 2, 2020
There is none.

Apple has effectively blocked Nvidias drivers since Mojave, one of the reasons being Nvidia not wanting to share the source code of their drivers with Apple for validation. Also Nvidia sold Apple defective GPUs in 2008 and left Apple taking the hit. Since then no Mac has shipped with an Nvidia GPU anymore.
So you can expect new Nvidia drivers for Macs probably around the time Hell freezes over.

Amenda Forbes

Sep 24, 2020
Well then can you suggest me a way if I want to dual boot windows with osx -- use the integrated graphics of ryzen 7 on mac and rt cores on windows

Best of both worlds 😀

Aluveitie

May 2, 2020
First the 2700X does not have integrated graphics, second integrated graphics of other Ryzen CPUs is not supported by MacOS either.

Reactions: thepensivemonk