Perfect installation. Ryzentosh! Big Sur 11.2.1. Ryzen 5 3600. MSI B450 Mortar Max.

pik_puk

AMD OS X Member
I'm wonder that it was so easy for me to make it, cause this is my first hackintosh and this is on ryzen and latest macOS version!
I spent a few days on research for information and one day for installation.

This is really easy if you do and read everything letter by letter on dortania guide!!! Now it works for me perfectly, all apps, even sleep. Main thing for me that I could use now last Xcode version which is released a few days ago on AppStore!) But I am not sure about airdrop and all about wireless tech, I just didn't tried to install it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX5080 4 gb
RAM: HyperX Fury x1 16gb 3600MHz
Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Max
Audio Codec: AppleALC
Ethernet Card: RealtekRTL8111
SSD: Kingston SSDNow A400 240GB 2.5" SATAIII 3D TLC (MacOS)
SSD: Samsung EVO 970 Plus 250gb M2 (Windows)

SSDT files were generated with SSDTime

macOS Big Sur 11.2.1
OpenCore 0.6.6

Which of the guides on the sidebar you used:

Main:

!!! Always follow this guide, it's just awesome !!!
Don't use youtube videos for configuring config.plist, cause they are not up-to-date!
Any video in config.plist section just follows this guide.

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/

Optional:
If you not sure on which way you have to manualy do all this staff, sceared how it looks like or whatever. This two videos helped me a lot.
First guy shows how to install macOS from the linux mint live environment and this is very fast and clever way! He shows just every step you have to go through.

And this one shows hole installation for AMD users. Also very helpfull and informative. I micsed this two installation ways during my own.

Note: if you want to install latest Big Sur version - you have to follow only dortania guide to make usb recovery drive.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 705

surf3rninja

AMD OS X Member
I used your EFI but I stucked at PCI Configuration Begins. Note I have the same config as you have. Can you help me out?

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I used your EFI but I stucked at PCI Configuration Begins. Note I have the same config as you have. Can you help me out?

Enable the 4G option in your BIOS or add npci=0x2000 as a boot arg.

TriTon

AMD OS X Member
I'm wonder that it was so easy for me to make it, cause this is my first hackintosh and this is on ryzen and latest macOS version!
I spent a few days on research for information and one day for installation.

This is really easy if you do and read everything letter by letter on dortania guide!!! Now it works for me perfectly, all apps, even sleep. Main thing for me that I could use now last Xcode version which is released a few days ago on AppStore!) But I am not sure about airdrop and all about wireless tech, I just didn't tried to install it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX5080 4 gb
RAM: HyperX Fury x1 16gb 3600MHz
Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Max
Audio Codec: AppleALC
SSD: Kingston SSDNow A400 240GB 2.5" SATAIII 3D TLC (MacOS)
SSD: Samsung EVO 970 Plus 250gb M2 (Windows)

SSDT files were generated with SSDTime

macOS Big Sur 11.2.1
OpenCore 0.6.6

Which of the guides on the sidebar you used:

Main:

!!! Always follow this guide, it's just awesome !!!
Don't use youtube videos for configuring config.plist, cause they are not up-to-date!
Any video in config.plist section just follows this guide.

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/

Optional:
If you not sure on which way you have to manualy do all this staff, sceared how it looks like or whatever. This two videos helped me a lot.
First guy shows how to install macOS from the linux mint live environment and this is very fast and clever way! He shows just every step you have to go through.

And this one shows hole installation for AMD users. Also very helpfull and informative. I micsed this two installation ways during my own.

Note: if you want to install latest Big Sur version - you have to follow only dortania guide to make usb recovery drive.
Hi.
The difference for my configuration is the GTX 760 2gb card. If I change the plist, taking your radeon and putting my GTX, will it work perfectly? Am I right with that thought of mine?

Rajesh Vora

AMD OS X Member
same issue bro, still struggling with the

Rajesh Vora

AMD OS X Member
Enable the 4G option in your BIOS or add npci=0x2000 as a boot arg.
tried enabling and disabling with ncpi=0x2000 / 3000 still stuck to same point

tbkunboy

AMD OS X Member
I try with your EFI. boost and first install success but step 2: mac installer, I can't boost next step.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: Zeus Dragon DDR4 Gaming Ram 16GBx1
Motherboard: MSI B450m bazoka plus
SSD: SSD Western Digital Blue SN550 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe M.2 500GB WDS500G2B0C
GPU: asus gt710 Gddr5 (GK208)

Kirito SAna

AMD OS X Member
Usé su EFI pero me quedé atascado en PCI Configuration Begins. Tenga en cuenta que tengo la misma configuración que usted. ¿Me puede ayudar?
tenia ese problema pude resolverlo, cuáles son tus especificaciones de tu pc?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.