PCI section of system report application not showing anything

agent2

Donator
Donator
Hi everybody,

I have the following problem: I've seen many Hackintoshers show off their system and their PCIe peripherals by going into their PCI section of the system report app and showing their e. g. GPU, networking NICs and other.
How does one do that? I've never seen anything pop up there and I would like to know how I can see PCI Express devices with it.
Any help is very much appreciated!

PS: My internal hard that I made to show up as internal (as described in the Reddit thread for the NVMe drives) is now showing up as an "PCI Internal Physical Disk" instead of SATA.
What do I do? Do I change the value for the PCIe address in my config.plist?

Cheers!

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
You'd have to do it manually:
Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 13.28.04.png
Grabbing out the all the necessary infos for each PCIe device from Hackintool and inject the device properties like this:
Code:
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x2)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,slot-name</key>
                <string>Internal@0,1,2/0,0/2,0/0,0</string>
                <key>device_type</key>
                <string>PCI Bridge</string>
                <key>model</key>
                <string>JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 Bridge [Titan Ridge 2C 2018]</string>
            </dict>

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.