Opencore Ryzen 9 5900x Freeze with 0.6.4 Fix ..I need help

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
@Jayz-enrico Here you go, Its OC V064 so your need to update it to 065 if you want to but try it as is first and see how it works for you.
Don't forget to add your own serial number, UUID and MLB or it won't work as the fields are empty.
Good Luck.
Thanks a lot!!! No the x570 is not good for me ...but the b550-e is the right one ..i will try it! Thank you ..i let u know if is working

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
@Jayz-enrico Here you go, Its OC V064 so your need to update it to 065 if you want to but try it as is first and see how it works for you.
Don't forget to add your own serial number, UUID and MLB or it won't work as the fields are empty.
Good Luck.
No is working! Great ...thank you! This helped me out ...jes the Usb 2.0 doesn‘t work ...only the Usb 3.2 are working ...i use a usb 3.0 hub. Finaly is working. Thank you again!!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
No is working! Great ...thank you! This helped me out ...jes the Usb 2.0 doesn‘t work ...only the Usb 3.2 are working ...i use a usb 3.0 hub. Finaly is working. Thank you again!!
Good to hear,
Disable the USBMap.kext from the config.plist and your have full USB but your need to remap your usb in that case as it’s not lined up with your board. That means your board and the b550e use different usb maps but it’s very easy to make your own and you can do it using this handy little script.

Make sure you disable the USBMap.Kext from the config and then restart and make a new one.

Last edited:

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
Good to hear,
Disable the USBMap.kext from the config.plist and your have full USB but your need to remap your usb in that case as it’s not lined up with your board. That means your board and the b550e use different usb maps but it’s very easy to make your own and you can do it using this handy little script.

Make sure you disable the USBMap.Kext from the config and then restart and make a new one.
Jes also my thougt ..it‘s hilarious...it‘s working ...everything! I don‘t get it! Everything is working ...my Usb ports,Gen 4 Pcie Full,Ethernet ...no freeze anymore ...nothing! Bro thank you so much for helping me out! U are Awesome!! Now i can finaly be Happy with my Ryzen 5900x Build!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Jes also my thougt ..it‘s hilarious...it‘s working ...everything! I don‘t get it! Everything is working ...my Usb ports,Gen 4 Pcie Full,Ethernet ...no freeze anymore ...nothing! Bro thank you so much for helping me out! U are Awesome!! Now i can finaly be Happy with my Ryzen 5900x Build!
No problem, I did a lot of work in the ACPI, If you check your powersaving settings your see you have power nap and other features that are missing normally with a AMD Hackintosh build.
Your very welcome buddy. Enjoy

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
No problem, I did a lot of work in the ACPI, If you check your powersaving settings your see you have power nap and other features that are missing normally with a AMD Hackintosh build.
Your very welcome buddy. Enjoy
Jes it is the first time that i saw that! Thanks again

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
Good to hear,

Maybe is better to make my Usbmap ..but i don‘t know how to make that. Any idea where i can find a tutorial or something like that?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Maybe is better to make my Usbmap ..but i don‘t know how to make that. Any idea where i can find a tutorial or something like that?
Use the script I sent you and there’s a read me on how to do it on the GitHub itself that I will link for you below.
Take the time to read it properly and you will have no problem doing it at all.

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
Use the script I sent you and there’s a read me on how to do it on the GitHub itself that I will link for you below.
Take the time to read it properly and you will have no problem doing it at all.
Jes i will do that ..thanks

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.