OpenCore Boot Menu

jimmyptorres

AMD OS X Member
Hello Everyone.
This is my first time trying to build an AMD hackintosh.
SO far the bootable is the issue but, I haven't find anywhere what this could be or how to select options that allows me to continue.
If I select any option on that menu, I get a RED screen and after a few seconds the screen comes back to the same menu.
Any advise would be more than welcome.
Thank youIMG_5549.jpg

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Remove the Tools and set the ScanPolicy to 0 to show boot drives. You'll need a HFS driver like HFSPlus.efi to boot the USB installer if you don't have it already. The Dortania guide covers all this.

jimmyptorres

AMD OS X Member
Remove the Tools and set the ScanPolicy to 0 to show boot drives. You'll need a HFS driver like HFSPlus.efi to boot the USB installer if you don't have it already. The Dortania guide covers all this.
Thank you!! that work and I could move forward, though I still having issues, first I couldn't select which os to start with, I think I am missing a USB kext or something like that. I removed the Windows Drive from the system and then only Mac OS was the option but then I got a screen with some other errors.
Looking for information but if you have any other tip, I would love to hear.
Again thank you so much

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 18

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

Pehem17260

AMD OS X Member

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.