Office activation failure after SSD upgrade

eye

AMD OS X Member
Hi folks, I have a weird situation here. I just upgraded my SSD to m.2 with 1 gb capacity, After the upgrade My office 2021 license was lost. I tried to activate it again with SIP enabled or Disabled , but it didn't work et all. I used Volume license Serializer 2021 for activation. Any idea?

Hepi34

AMD OS X Member
Hi folks, I have a weird situation here. I just upgraded my SSD to m.2 with 1 gb capacity, After the upgrade My office 2021 license was lost. I tried to activate it again with SIP enabled or Disabled , but it didn't work et all. I used Volume license Serializer 2021 for activation. Any idea?
Did you use the NVMEfix kext?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I assume this is related to the AMD Ryzen 2700/ASRock B450m system in your User Signature.
  1. I assume you used the same process to activate your MS Office volume licence when using the previous drive.
  2. Did you sign in to the Volume Licence Service Centre to download the most recent version of the Volume Licence Serialiser for Office on a Mac?
  3. Where there any error messages when you ran the Volume Licence Serialiser app on your Hack?
  4. Were you trying to install/activate a copy of MS Office 2021 when there is another copy of Office 365 or Office 2019 already installed on the drive?
  5. Were you looking to upgrade the current version to LTSC Office 2021 for Mac?
  6. Did you need to release the existing licence on the old drive, before upgrading or reinstalling Office on the new drive?

eye

AMD OS X Member
Did you use the NVMEfix kext?
No, I didn't, What is the point with NVMEfix.kext ? office is the only program with that kin of problem on my ryzentosh by the way.

eye

AMD OS X Member
I assume this is related to the AMD Ryzen 2700/ASRock B450m system in your User Signature.
  1. I assume you used the same process to activate your MS Office volume licence when using the previous drive.
  2. Did you sign in to the Volume Licence Service Centre to download the most recent version of the Volume Licence Serialiser for Office on a Mac?
  3. Where there any error messages when you ran the Volume Licence Serialiser app on your Hack?
  4. Were you trying to install/activate a copy of MS Office 2021 when there is another copy of Office 365 or Office 2019 already installed on the drive?
  5. Were you looking to upgrade the current version to LTSC Office 2021 for Mac?
  6. Did you need to release the existing licence on the old drive, before upgrading or reinstalling Office on the new drive?
Here is the whole story, I bought a new m.2 drive and just installed Monterey on that drive. After installation, I used the restore option to take my data from the old drive. It was still mounted to the system. Restore process completed successfully. After restoring, all programs worked just like before but Office. I uninstalled office completely and installed it several times nothing changed. I was using LTCS 2021 on the old drive before and It was working seamlessly. on the New drive licence just gone , so ı tried to uninstall and install again , I installed 2019 version and tried to activate it , all the same , There is no error when installing volume seriliaser . It says 'ıt is installed successfully' but It takes no effect on activation.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.