No Realtek Devices Shown in DPCIManager

RegDogg

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone!

I have recently installed macOS Mojave and still have 1 issue, I first noticed my Realtek Audio (ALC1220) isn't working, then my Ethernet. I have both AppleALC.kext and RealtekRTL8111.kext in my EFI/OC/Kexts, and in my OpenCore config.plist, they aren't even show in IORegistryExplorer, which I find is weird, because it is shown in Windows Device Manager, Could it be my BIOS settings? Or even a mistake in my OpenCore?

Someone please respond ASAP. Thank you!

Edit: My Hackintosh Specs are in my signature

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Check they have been entered into your config correctly. Search your IOReg for en0 I've never seen it not show in the IOReg before. Also disable the Serial port in your BIOS if you haven't already. I used to have that board and it helps.

RegDogg

AMD OS X Member
Check they have been entered into your config correctly.
They have, Kexts has AppleALC, and RealtekRTL8111.kext configured properly.
Search your IOReg for en0 I've never seen it not show in the IOReg before.
I'm using a WiFi card for now (Shows up as en0), but can't seem to find my Realtek GBE device in DPCIMangaer, nor IORegistryExplorer
Also disable the Serial port in your BIOS if you haven't already. I used to have that board and it helps.
Trying that rn, will get back to you

BTW Realtek Audio is now working fine, I ditched the audio section of my UEFI, and used the "alcid=" boot arg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.