No MacOs installer on OpenCore menu. What's wrong?

hypnotiqphil1

AMD OS X Member
I have a AMD Ryzen 5 2600, B450M Pro-M2 v2 Motherboard 16GB RAM, 1050 ti
i went through all the settings and setup with dortania.githib.io and made sure i set everything up with the patch and all the drivers. I get this when i try to boot to the opencore from my usb. No MacOS installer

PXL_20211004_010949484.jpg

If i select EFI external DMG it just goes blank. There are also not logs, they are blank. Here is my EFI folder as well. Any help would be highly appreciated.

(edit) I want to also add that i tried different version of the macOS from lion up to catalina and i am getting the same thing with all of them.

Thank you

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

devildothack

AMD OS X Member
This happen to me as well. The 1st part of the setup process (disk utility -> format -> install OS ) then it reboots but the internal volume doesn't show up..I fix it by doing the following:

You need to edit your config.plist and edit the following lines: UEFI -> APFS

Mindate set to -1

MinVersion set to -1

Then you will see your APFS internal hard drive partition and continue with the setup process.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.