No Ethernet and Wifi - Monterey

MonsterMunchkin

AMD OS X Member
Hello fellow hackintoshers
I do need help with my build my ethernet and wifi doesn't work
I'm using Opencore 0.8.0
the latest Airport kext v2.1.0 & the latest LucyRTL8125 kexts

Everything is working except these two.
Bluetooth, USBs, Sleep and Wake everything works except for my internet access.
Using MSI X570 Tomahawk Wifi
-Realtek® 8125B 2.5G LAN controller
-Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, Bluetooth 5.1

Attached are my Kexts and System Information
I guess wifi is being detected but can't turn it on on the menu bar

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 00.34.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 00.34.50 AM.png
    633.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 00.33.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 00.33.02 AM.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 1

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Upload your EFI so I can confirm they are enabled in the config. Some boards are having issues with LAN no matter the chip. Being that it's also a MSI board and the issues they've faced it might not work at all. I'd suggest a USB to LAN adapter which works natively.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Upload your EFI so I can confirm they are enabled in the config. Some boards are having issues with LAN no matter the chip. Being that it's also a MSI board and the issues they've faced it might not work at all. I'd suggest a USB to LAN adapter which works natively.
In my experience I believe MSI boards may require the use of SSDT-RHUB (just like Asus). That's what I've found so far anyways.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
In my experience I believe MSI boards may require the use of SSDT-RHUB (just like Asus). That's what I've found so far anyways.

Don't need that for my ASUS board. I swapped my MSI board for the ASUS I have now due to ACPI issues in macOS. Users with older Ryzen chips are able to roll back the BIOS to get Monterey installed but as I have a 5000 series it wouldn't work.

MonsterMunchkin

AMD OS X Member
hey Shaneee well I got it all working on Big Sur but this time on Monterey both ethernet and wifi don't work
here attached is my EFI just removed my serials in my platforminfo that's all.
plus I have this issue where I undervolted my CPU now when running Cinebench it doesn't go up to 4Ghz whereas when I enabled PBO2 on the BIOS. i got it working past 4.6Ghz on Cinebench, any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• MSI x570 tomahawk EFI.zip
    24.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 01.02.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 01.02.56 AM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.