New Build 3900x, Asrock Taichi X570 - Openruntime.efi fail

RJEvans83

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys.

I am Ryan and I am new here and new to Hackintosh - so basically worst nightmare of all you Pro’s, sorry!!!

I just built a system, which has the Asrock X570, the Ryzen 3900X, 64gb Corsair Vengence DDR4 4000 and a basic AMD Radeon GPU.

As all my other devices are Apple / Macs, I am finding windows is just a nightmare in efficiency (well the way I do things!)

In an attempt to overcome this, I felt Hackintosh would be the way forward, but after spending days trying different methods on YouTube, I’m still running into errors - the latest is this screenshot attached:

F6E6CE4C-3FEC-4942-B102-8D7803530671.jpeg
Can anyone help me with this? I have searched forums and github, with my only finding being that openruntime replaces Funtime and all efi’s must be from the same source, which they are.

If anyone has a link for an upto date guide which works for the X570 Taichi with the 3900x I will happily try it :)

Attachments

• 75F7360A-682D-41E9-A427-58146FD5AF15.jpeg
    75F7360A-682D-41E9-A427-58146FD5AF15.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Luke240

AMD OS X Member
This was a thread in the old guides - don't know if it works with the newest bios.
I'm troubleshooting mine now. But the EFI folder linked in the other forum was a great place to start.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

RJEvans83

AMD OS X Member
Thanks guys. Up and running now. But found out since there are kexts for my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth available. Also now struggling with getting it to boot without the usb drive. I have been using mountEFI but I don’t really understand what I’m doing wrong as it’s not working.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6

RJEvans83

AMD OS X Member
This was a thread in the old guides - don't know if it works with the newest bios.
I'm troubleshooting mine now. But the EFI folder linked in the other forum was a great place to start.

do you have the Taichi X570 too? If so I have all the kexts and have it running like a dream now, every single feature working, except being able to boot from the NVMe drive, having to use a USB dongle to load up still.

ardweebno

AMD OS X Member
do you have the Taichi X570 too? If so I have all the kexts and have it running like a dream now, every single feature working, except being able to boot from the NVMe drive, having to use a USB dongle to load up still.

I am having no problems booting from my NVMe drive. How did you go about copying your USB drive EFI partition to your NVMe drive EFI partition?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.