Mymulan's GIGABYTE Aorus master Rev 1.2 with TITAN RIDGE 1.0

tdiggity

AMD OS X Member
I want to say thank you for providing the EFI.

I had a slightly different build, but it got me booted up instantly!

For the record, this also works with the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite motherboard.

3700X, Fenvi T919 on big sur 11.6.1

Mymlan

AMD OS X Member
To AMDPUSH,

Here is my EFI.
See attachment please.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 6

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
To AMDPUSH,

Here is my EFI.
See attachment please.
I have reboot after launching on the black screen with the apple and he progress bar. What are your bios settings. Above 4G enable ? for example.

Mymlan

AMD OS X Member
I have reboot after launching on the black screen with the apple and he progress bar. What are your bios settings. Above 4G enable ? for example.
Yes, Above 4G Decoding is enabled. Because sometimes I use Windows 11. If you. change BIOS settings, then just change Above 4G, I think.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Yes ! My Universal audio UAD TB3 works nicely. but i don't understand why "hackintools" says it s an Clover bootloader ?!!

Mymlan

AMD OS X Member
Yes ! My Universal audio UAD TB3 works nicely. but i don't understand why "hackintools" says it s an Clover bootloader ?!!
Hackintools shows opencore "ver0.0.0" , so tries to download latest Clover. No worry about it.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
ok..... clover works and.... i don't see anymore my W10 partition... how are doing to use W11 with the canopy ?

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
i have 2 boot ssd's and be able too see my W10 on the other one with OC088. but i would like to be able to chose among my disks boot : Ventura/Monterey/ W10.
Anyway thank you, because i didn't need to flash my Titan Ridge v1.2 and it's working nicely with my UA Octo UAD2 TB3 Hot Plug !!!! and no more colorwheel and disabled when loading the plugins

Last edited:

Mymlan

AMD OS X Member
OK..... クローバーは動作し、.... W10 パーティションが表示されなくなりました... キャノピーで W11 を使用するにはどうすればよいですか?
Please set Misc -> Security -> ScanPolicy as 0 . Then you can chose Win10 partition.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
it works ! Thanks ! OC configurator says i am using an old version than 088.
How did you make this ?

Last edited:

mariettosun

AMD OS X Member
to solve this:
1676721370052.png

mariettosun

AMD OS X Member
Hackintools shows opencore "ver0.0.0" , so tries to download latest Clover. No worry about it.
you have to use same solution of above post

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
ok, but i open my config list with Propertree/OC config/ Clover Config, ? because all these tools are up to date and and i don't twant to crash anything.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Plistpro did the trick, and now i see OC 089 !

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.