- Jun 11, 2021
MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi
Hey everyone, this is my first hackintosh. I've been working on it for a week. Everything has been done by following the various guides at Dortania and by browsing google.
I'm happy to announce that, so far, everything seems to be working pretty well. No weird issues has been spotted.
- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
- Motherboard: MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi
- RAM: DDR4 HyperX Fury - 32 Go (2 x 16 Go) 3200 MHz - CAS 16
- GPUs: Sapphire RX480 4go (macOS) | Nvidia RTX 380 Founder edition
- Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact
- NVME: 1 Crucial P2 500go (macOS) | 1 samsung 970 evo plus 1to (Windows)
- PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 FM
- Sound: Focusrite Clarett 2pre usb
- CPU Cooler: Noctua NHD15
- Case fans: 2 x Noctua NF-S12A PWM + 2 x Noctua NF-A14 PWM
- Keyboard: Logitech MX Keys
- Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3
- OS: Big Sur 11.4 | Windows 10 Pro
- Bootloader: OpenCore 0.7.0
All SSDTs were built manualy with a dump I personnaly made with opencore.
- Ethernet Port
- Hardware Acceleration
- Sleep & Wake
- Sound from the MB (Microphone included!)
- Wifi & Bluetooth:
- Wifi & bluetooth are managed by the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 module which isn't compatible with macOS.
- Two solutions: Buy a new wifi pcie-card or add those kexts:
- Wifi (AirportItlwm.kext or itlwm.kext + Heliport app)
- Bluetooth (IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext)
- Because I don't have other apple devices:
- Apple Watch Unlock
- Because I don't have a Netflix account anymore:
- Netflix DRM on Safari
- Sidecar (Amd processor, not tested but it shouldn't work)
So this is where it gets weird. Everything is working apparently except for one thing. I can't disable my RTX3080 fe and I need to do it because it prevents my computer to sleep normally.
I've posted an issue on this topic, any help would be greatly appreciated :