Monterey full install

pixx123

AMD OS X Member
I'm trying to install full installation of Monterey but my efi is working fine with Big Sur but not working with Monterey. I;m attaching my EFI folder here.

System Spec:
Processor - AMD Ryzen 5600x
Motherboard - MSI B550M A PRO
Graphic Card - G-Force GT 730

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 30

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I'm trying to install full installation of Monterey but my efi is working fine with Big Sur but not working with Monterey. I;m attaching my EFI folder here.

System Spec:
Processor - AMD Ryzen 5600x
Motherboard - MSI B550M A PRO
Graphic Card - G-Force GT 730
From what I have been reading, people with MSI boards have been having issues. I had some issues with my Gigabytpe board upgrading from Big Sur to Monterey, it turned out to be that there are new CPU patches for Monterey and newest opencore builds along with having to upgrade my bios to latest version. Hopefully someone can help you with the new CPU patches and in the meantime update your bios and see if that helps. Good luck. (You can also surf in success stories and see if anyone with similar mobo and cpu has an efi to work off.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.