Monterey Compatible USB Wifi/Bluetooth

voiddreamer

AMD OS X Member
I realize Monterey just recently released and perhaps this is just something that will take time, but I have been scouring the tubes off and on for days now and have been unable to find a list of compatible USB Wifi / Bluetooth adapters for Monterey (12.0.1), combo or separate doesn't matter. I have Intel AX200 BT/Wifi, so it functions for daily use, but it doesn't allow for all of the bells and whistles.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or point me in the right direction? I am limited to USB since I have a Mini-ITX MB / Case and both M.2 slots are being used for storage.

All I know so far is that BCM94360CS2 is supported but I see no USB variants as of yet.

The Dortania Wireless Buyers Guide doesn't list Monterey yet but I'm sure that will change.
I guess I overlooked it, but Big Sur+ is listed, so I will look into all of these chipsets. I was under the impression that some that were supported in Big Sur had been removed in Monterey.

Does anyone have any working USB / Bluetooth dongles working with AirDrop, etc ?
Have I just missed something obvious?

It seems a little further reading was needed on my part. PCIe appears to be the only way. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.