Messed up my triple boot attempt. How to fix that?

agent2

Donator
Donator
Hey guys,

I had a lot of problems a couple of weeks back getting Windows installed via triple boot on my 2TB NVMe SSD.
Now that I have only macOS and Linux running on it I dug up a 500GB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD and installed Windows on that while having the M.2 SSD uninstalled from my System (so that no conflicting **** happens where the 16MB W10 partition lands on the NVMe drive etc.) I now have Windows installed on the SATA SSD and reinstalled my M.2 SSD onto my mobo, my OpenCore option has vanished from my BIOS.
I know that the whole Bootstrap thing in the guide was there to avoid that happening, but I wanted to have the install run as clean and isolated as possible. When I select the boot option UEFI OS on my NVMe SSD I can still boot into Linux, but macOS no more.
So the question is: How do I mount my EFI and get OpenCore to be the priority? Does anything need to be deleted on the Windows side of things?
Please fill me in.

Thanks in advance!

agent2

Donator
Donator
UPDATE: So I tried to create a bootable USB with my previous EFI from an other stick but alas I get put into the GRUB rescue mode with no other results.
I am seriously confused and frustrated.
I just can’t get into OpenCore and macOS.
Where do I go next?image.jpg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.